Infrared vs. Traditional Saunas
The best sauna is the sauna you will use the most!
Infrared Sauna Advantages & Benefits:MORE COMFORTABLE. Radiated infrared light penetrates the skin and heats the body at lower temperatures.
- IR Sauna: 100°-125°F. Traditional sauna: 180°-220°F.
- But know that the IR Sauna still heats core, you will sweat.
- IR Sauna: 10-15 minutes. Traditional sauna: 30-90 minutes.
- Our saunas can be set to heat up at a scheduled time.
EASIER INSTALLATION. All you need is an empty corner and a plug, and you can set it up with a partner in 45-90 minutes. Traditional saunas require professional help and electrical/plumbing rewiring.
MORE ENERGY-EFFICIENT. Infrared saunas heat the body directly, while traditional saunas heat the environment around the body. Lower operating temperatures and a shorter time to warm up results in less energy used.
EASIER MAINTENANCE. Our saunas are built to last a lifetime, w/ a Lifetime warranty.
- To clean, simply wipe it out with a towel after use and apply furniture polish and glass cleaner once in a while--as much attention as you’d pay any room in the house. Traditional saunas can be prone to mold/mildew associated with moisture.
Traditional Sauna Advantages:
STEAM AND HUMIDITY. Some bathers think steam provides a fuller, richer experience. People like the practice of pouring water on hot rocks to create steam.
Call a Sauna Specialist: 877-865-8035