Shipping & Returns (Non-Sauna Purchases)
Order and Shipping Confirmation
You will receive an email confirmation once your order has been successfully placed–it will include your order number and shipping method. Please make sure your shipping address is correct as we are unable to redirect goods once they are on route to you.
Orders can take 1-2 business days to be processed and shipped. Once your order is prepared for shipment you will receive a shipping confirmation email with your tracking information.
Where We Ship
We currently ship to U.S.addresses including Alaska and Hawaii (special shipping rates will apply).
Standard shipping (2 to 5 business day transit) on all orders less than $75 before taxes and shipping is $6.99 and free for all orders of $75 or more before taxes and shipping. Please note that order processing may take 1-2 business days after the order is placed before it is shipped. Expedited shipping (2 day delivery) is available for $22.99.
All continuity orders ship free of charge.
All saunas ship for a discounted flat rate of $200.
Shipping rates and discounts are subject to change without notice.
Applicable sales tax will be charged on merchandise total, where applicable. Taxes are calculated according to shipping destination and itemized on the Order Summary page.
If you are dissatisfied with any Be Vivid You product, you may return:
- Any unopened product within 30 days after shipment for a full refund in the same method of payment of the purchase price and applicable sales tax (less any shipping charges).
- Any opened product within 30 days after shipment for a credit on your Be Vivid You account of the purchase price and applicable sales tax (less any shipping charges)
- Any opened or unopened product up to 90 days after shipment for a credit on your Be Vivid You account of the purchase price and applicable sales tax (less shipping charges and a 10% handling fee). The credit applied for the opened product will be based on the percentage of the product returned. For example, if you return 50% of a product, then a credit of 50% (less shipping charges and a 10% handling fee) will be applied to your Be Vivid You account.
To initiate a return or if you have any further questions, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any item returned after 30 days of receipt is not eligible for refund, but only credit on your account. More than 90 days after receipt, the item will not be returnable.
Sauna Shipping & Return Policy
Saunas are shipped via ABF ground freight from our warehouse in California to your home. Sauna models in stock are generally processed and shipped within 2-4 business days from order confirmation and take 3-14 business days after shipping to arrive to you. You will be emailed tracking information 1-2 business days after the sauna ships. Our freight delivery carriers will contact you to schedule your delivery, which will be considered a no-contact, curbside delivery.
Our goal is to make your infrared sauna buying experience simple, efficient and easy and our promise is to ensure your total satisfaction. Shipping damage claims are rare, but they do happen. In the event of shipping damage, we will promptly replace or fix the damage to your satisfaction. Should you need to return an item to us, please note our Cancellation and Return Policy below:
Visible Loss or Damage
Any external evidence of loss or damage that occurred during transit is considered visible loss or damage and should be noted on the delivery receipt and signed by the carrier’s agent (driver).
Concealed Loss or Damage
Any damage that occurred during transit that was not visible at the time of delivery is considered concealed loss or damage. Due to rough handling in transit, it is possible to damage the contents of the boxes without damaging the boxes. If such a situation occurs it is important to contact us immediately for instructions on how to handle the claim. If a claim is to be filed it is important to save the packaging that the damaged merchandise arrived in. You must open all received boxes and inspect products for concealed damage within 5 business days of delivery.
Most likely the driver will not be able to wait while you open the boxes. If that is the case, please note, “Possible Concealed Damage” on the delivery receipt.
Receiving Your Shipment
When receiving your shipment it is important to do the following:
- Your shipment may consist of a number of individual boxes placed on a single pallet. The pallet will need to be separated to be unloaded. Your sauna will be shipped with lift gate service with a scheduled appointment for delivery. The driver will move your sauna off of the truck.
- Check the shipment for any visible damage to containers. If the boxes are dented, crushed, scratched, punctured, or cut it is very important to mark this on the bill of lading. If there is a possibility of damage it may be necessary to open the box and mark the actual damage on the bill of lading. It is important to be specific.
- Boxes that have been dropped may not show obvious signs of external damage. You may want to open these specific boxes before the driver leaves to ensure that the contents do not have concealed damage. The driver may refuse to allow you the time to open specific boxes. If this is the case, please note, “Possible Concealed Damage” on the delivery receipt. Open the boxes as soon as possible, but not later than 5 days after the delivery, to inspect for damage.
Refusing a Freight Shipment & Freight Carrier Fees
If the shipment is damaged and unusable, it may be necessary to refuse part or all of the order. Call our sauna reps at 877-865-8035 before refusing any shipment.
Please note that any additional freight carrier’s fees such as re-delivery are the responsibility of the customer unless otherwise noted on your order. Liftgate service and delivery notification are standard with all orders. If additional services are requested by you and billed to us, all such fees shall then be re-billed to your credit card. If the freight carrier is unable to deliver the freight due to problems with contacting you or setting up delivery appointments, storage fees may be assessed by the carrier. In such cases, all storage fees are the responsibility of the customer and shall be billed to your credit card.
Cancellation and Return Policy
- If an order is canceled prior to shipment, payment will be fully refunded. Note that we consider your product to be “shipped” when a Bill of Lading and tracking number have been generated for a freight carrier. After products are considered shipped, cancellations are treated as returns as described below.
- All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from our Customer Service Department. Please call 877-865-8035 to obtain an RMA. No returns will be accepted or any credit granted without an RMA. To receive a credit or replacement unit, we must first have a chance to receive and completely inspect your return.
- Per our “30 Day Risk-Free Return Policy” returns will be accepted within 30 business days of product receipt. Shipping charges on returns shall be the responsibility of the customer and all returned items must be returned in “new” or “like new” condition, in undamaged original manufacturer’s packaging, and with all original product manuals. After the product is received, inspected and verified to be in “like new” condition, a full refund will be provided on the product purchase price minus any original shipping charges and minus a 25% restocking charge. For products sold with a “Free Shipping Promotion”, the actual freight cost to originally ship the product will be deducted from your refund.
- If you refuse an item delivered by a commercial shipping company for any reason other than damaged merchandise or a shipping error by us, the item shall be treated as a return and charges described in Section 3 above shall be applied.
- Most products come with a manufacturer’s warranty which is located in/on their packaging or in their documentation. We do not provide any warranty over and above the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Custom orders, private label or non-standard sauna models are non-refundable.