Tangerine Vitality™ (5ml)
Tangerine essential is cold pressed from the rind of Citrus reticulata, a small citrus tree thought to be native to Southeast Asia. Tangerine fruits are considered symbols of abundance and good fortune during Chinese New Year. A winter fruit, the mandarin is traditionally given and consumed during the Christmas holiday in the United States, Canada, Russia and the United Kingdom. Tangerine Vitality offers a fresh, sweet citrus flavor that can be used to elevate your favorite sauces, marinades, and desserts. It may also provide digestive, lymphatic, and immune support when taken as a dietary supplement.*
- Add to a vegetarian gel capsule and take it as a daily dietary supplement to enjoy its many benefits.
- Add a drop or two of Tangerine Vitality to NingXia Zyng® for a delicious and tangy twist on our lightly sweetened sparkling drink.
- Give your marinades a sweet kick by adding Tangerine Vitality instead of Lemon Vitality or Lime Vitality.
- Infuse your water by adding a few drops to encourage yourself to drink more during the day.
- Try adding a little Tangerine Vitality to your salad dressing for a wonderful citrus zing.
How to Use
Put 2 drops in a capsule. Take 3 times daily.
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use.
Tangerine (Citrus reticulata)† rind oil
†Premium essential oil