Thyme Essential Oil
Native to the Mediterranean region of Southern Europe, thyme is a woody evergreen shrub in the mint family that is traditionally used as a culinary herb. Thyme essential oil has a pungent, herbal aroma that can be used to cleanse and deodorize air and surfaces, and it is a key essential oil in the Raindrop Technique®.
Thyme Vitality™ essential oil adds bold, herbaceous flavor to savory dishes and provides immune support and antioxidants when taken internally.*
Thyme and Thyme Vitality are the same essential oil.
How to Use
- Add a few drops to Thieves® Household Cleaner for an aromatic boost of cleaning power.
- Diffuse it with Thieves or Lemon to freshen musty spaces and neutralize unwanted odors.
- Dilute and apply it topically as a spot treatment for blemishes and minor skin imperfections.
- Add 1 drop of Thyme Vitality to a vegetable capsule and take it as a dietary supplement to provide immune and general wellness support.*
- Add Thyme Vitality to your favorite sauces and marinades for a boost of herbal flavor.
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Thymus vulgaris† (Thyme) leaf oil
†Premium essential oil